Environmental Studies offers a diverse selection of thought-provoking and hands-on courses. The program is tailored to prepare students for successful graduate studies or satisfying careers. Our goal is to prepare future leaders in civic or federal services, environmental consulting, environmental law, fish and wildlife, environmental assessment and management, or emerging "green" industries and services.
Environmental Studies might be for you. if...
- You like the outdoors and high-tech analysis
- You are interested in a wide range of disciplines (and want to try out different things)
- You strive to gain 21st century job skills for a satisfying and well-paid career
- You care about your impact on the planet
- You seek intellectually stimulating and thought-provoking ideas
- You value Hands-on skills needed for grad school, other disciplines and professions
- You like to bridge disciplines, for example, tourism, business, hydrology, toxicology, history, English, biology, chemistry, geography, GIS/GPS, remote sensing)
For more information contact: