COMETS LOOK TO “STRIKE OUT CANCER” SAT., MARCH 22
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Join the Cottey College Comets as they take the field to “Strike Out Cancer” on Saturday, March 22. There will be special activities for both kids and adults.
- FREE softball clinic for kids
- Registration begins at 9 a.m., and the clinic is from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Face painting from 9-11 a.m.
- The volleyball Comets will be selling cancer awareness t-shirts all day
- Donate $1 in memory of or in honor of someone. All proceeds will go to the Dr. Nancy Denman Scholarship Fund* at Cottey College.
- At 1 p.m. the softball Comets will take the field for a doubleheader against St. Louis Community College. Stay and cheer for the home team!
All activities will take place at Vanek Family Memorial Field on the northeast corner of College and Sycamore streets. Parking is available in the lot behind the Rubie Burton Academic Center on Chestnut Street.
*Dr. Nancy Denman was the Cottey College coordinator of counseling. A scholarship fund was established in her memory by the Student Life staff.
COTTEY HOSTS BLOOD DRIVE DEC. 2
ANNUAL COTTEY/CATO FASHION SHOW NOV. 9
DAKABOOM TO PERFORM AT COTTEY ON NOV. 11