Transfer Articulation Agreements

Many transfer articulation agreements have been signed between Cottey College and four-year colleges and universities that outline specific requirements for transferring. Additionally, some schools hold transfer guide status. This means the existing policies of the school allow for easy transfer of students holding associates degrees. In some cases course-by-course transfer guides are available.

Generally, these agreements state that Cottey College graduates with an Associate in Arts degree and in some cases an Associate in Science degree can transfer with junior status provided they meet the requirements of the agreement. Transfer articulation agreements may contain specific information on course equivalencies, required minimum grade point average, pre-requisites, designated courses or credits application fee waiver and/or scholarship availability. Students planning to transfer to an articulated college or university can review the transfer articulation agreement in the Academic Assistance Center or the Admissions Office for specific requirements.

For more information on transfer articulation agreements, visit the Academic Assistance Center or contact Renee Hampton, (417) 667-8181, ext. 2184.