|April / May / June (Summer before Senior Year)
- Submit your application online here, or at www.commonapp.org
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation (optional)
|July / August
- High School Transcript
- Official Test Scores – ACT, SAT, TOEFL, or IELTS
|September / October
- Retest – If you didn’t get the score you were expecting on your SAT/ACT, now is the time to schedule another test!
- If you’ve already applied and been accepted, deposit! Your $125 non-refundable tuition deposit guarantees your spot in the upcoming fall class and gives you priority on housing.
- VISIT! We have many opportunities to see campus this fall, including “C” for Yourself! Register online here.
- Begin filling out external (non-Cottey) scholarship applications.
- October 1: Families can begin the financial aid process by filling out the FAFSA. Have the results sent to Cottey.
- Cottey’s FAFSA Code: 002458
|November / December
- PRIORITY DEADLINE: December 31! By completing your application on time, you’ll ensure you don’t miss out on any scholarship opportunities from Cottey. Remember: the application fee is waived through December 31.
- After your fall semester, send us your new transcripts, as well as any new test scores.
- Make connections with the P.E.O. Chapter who will sponsor you for your state’s scholarship. Contact your Enrollment Counselors for more details!
||There’s still time to apply! Pay your $20 application fee here
|February / March
- February 1 is the deadline for Cottey’s Fine Arts Scholarships.
- P.E.O. scholarship deadlines vary by state. Ensure you are communicating with your Admission Representative and P.E.O.s who are helping you through the process.
- VISIT! Just can’t get enough? We have plenty of opportunities to visit this spring, including “C” for Yourself! Register here
- Deposits and housing paperwork are still being accepted. Be sure to send them in early. Remember, an early deposit means housing priority!
- Health Forms are sent to deposited students. Be sure you submit these ASAP for a smooth transition into Orientation this fall.
- Reply to your Financial Aid Award Letter
- Applications are still being accepted! Submit your $20 application fee.
|May / June / July
- Submit final high school transcripts upon graduation. If applicable, submit transcripts for college credit received.
- If you’re applying late, your $20 application fee (after June 1) can be paid here.
- Housing Assignments are sent to deposited students in July.
- Register for classes. Click here to select a session.
You’ll move in, register for classes, and get everything lined up to begin your life at Cottey College!